Read About The Best USPS Mail Forwarding Service
Mails are an important part of any household, as they are vital means of communication. In fact, we all receive all important documents and items at our doorstep through our mail. But have you ever wondered what will happen if you ever need to shift to a new place? Well, our USPS mail forwarding service can always be of great help to you!
This article is your complete guide to the USPS mail forwarding service. If you are planning on moving to another city or even state, you can rely on us to ensure that all your mails reach your new address without any hassle. So let us understand how mail forwarding services by USPS work.
What is USPS Mail Forwarding Service?
Through our services, we offer our customers the chance to redirect all their mails to the new location they are shifting to. When you relocate, you do not have to worry about carrying or relocating your mail with you, as we will do that for you. Also, you need not inform all the companies or people who send you mails about your updated address, as we shall handle that task for you.
How Much Does USPS Mail Forwarding Cost?
The service of Postal Mail Forward is quick and efficient with our company. Also, it costs very little and provides you with an extensive range of services. You can get your First Class Mails forwarded for free when you fill out the standard COA form.
However, on filling out the form online, you will be charged $1.05, which is a one-time fee used for identification purposes. In the case of Premium Forwarding Service Residential (PFS-Residential), you need to pay $21.90 as an initial setup charge and post that a weekly fixed fee.
Steps to Forwarding Your Mail Through USPS.com
Forwarding your mail to a new address has become easier than ever through USPS Mail Forwarding Service. All you need to do is follow the steps below, and you are all set!
- Visit our website- postmovehelp.com. Reach out to the change of address page.
- You will witness a form, requesting all the necessary information. Fill out that form by adding in details such as your new and old address and other personal information.
- Select the option of whether you are relocating temporarily or permanently.
- Pay the required fee through your desired payment method.
- You will now receive a confirmation code via an email from USPS.
- In the next step, you will receive physical mail at your new address, which means that your address has been successfully updated!
If you relocate often, the postal mail forward services by Postmovehelp are a must-have for you. However, even if you are shifting for the first time, our services are an easy and streamlined way for you to update your address so that you can continue receiving all the important mails.
Do not forget to update your mail before relocating; visit the website today!